Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful November: Days 27-30

be thankful for the little things. In the end, the little things are what matter the most . ♥

Day 27: I am thankful for old & new traditions.
Day 28: I am thankful for a sweet daughter-in-law to be and her family.
Day 29: I am thankful for meeting new friends.
Day 30: I am thankful for another year of making new memories. I love looking back over the past year and seeing all that my family has been blessed with!


There is always, always, always something to be THANKFUL for!!!

1 comment:

cath said...

Belle photo!
Merci pour ce partage ! j'aime beaucoup tes publications.
Bon dimanche-
Thank you for this sharing. Magnificent comment, I like very much your publications.
Have a nice- Cath.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...