Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thankful November: Day 19

Keep Calm and Blog On #keep_calm
Thankful November 2013

Day 19: I am very thankful that I discovered blogging! I never got into the whole Facebook scene {although I admit, I lurk occasionally... I have a teen, I have to...LOL}.  I am, however, a huge fan of blogging! I love it. I could spend hours reading blogs. There are so many interesting people out there sharing their talents, hobbies, decorating ideas, recipes, vacations, or just ordinary things going on in their lives. I love getting new ideas from other bloggers and most of the bloggers I follow are just average people like me.
I love reading blogs, but I also love having my own blog. I enjoy taking pictures and writing new posts. I love looking back through old posts too. I love having this "journal", my place to keep pictures and a record of things our family has done over the years. People have asked how I find time to blog. When you enjoy something, you make time for it, and I definitely make time for blogging. I seem to find a new blog everyday that has an interesting post or better yet, becomes a new blog to follow. Mom enjoys blogging too. She has a new found love for the internet thanks to blogging. She is a faithful follower of my blog as well as many other blogs that she gets great enjoyment out of reading. She has referred me to so many awesome blogs that she has discovered. While I still haven't convinced her to start her own blog...YET....blogging is yet another thing we both enjoy and love to share about.
As I was updating my blog, I noticed that I'm coming up on my 4th year of blogging. It's amazing how fast time goes by and all the things we do in a year's time. I am so glad I have this blog to keep a record of it all.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...