Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful November: Day 8

THANKFUL NOVEMBER: DAY 8
I am thankful for my morning phone call with my Mom. It's how I start my day, pretty much everyday, but occasionally {yes, Mom, I know, it really is occasionally hardly ever}, in lieu of a phone call, I'll stop in for a visit. This was one of those mornings I felt a visit was in order. Mom is hosting Thanksgiving dinner again this year, and we really needed to finalize the menu {did you realize it is just 2 weeks away??}. Anyhow, the menu is planned, lists have been made, and we are caught up, once again, on what's going on in each of our lives, that is..........at least until tomorrow mornings' phone call!!! :O)

1 comment:

beagleAnnie said...

Hi Susan,
You've been busy in November days. Your posts show me a different culture and I really enjoy reading them.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...