Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful November: Day 20 & 21

THANKFUL NOVEMBER: DAY 20 & 21

Day 20: I am thankful for my community. I love living in a small town, where everybody knows everybody!
Day 21: I am thankful that another huge need in our community was finally met yesterday. After years of waiting for funding for a much needed seawall, Governor McDonnell, Congressman Riggell, Col. Olsen with the Corps of Engineers, and several other officials, along with our mayor and council, met yesterday to sign an agreement to fund the cost of the jetty project.
The whole town came out to support this much anticipated day!!
Gov. Bob McDonnell
we made the news!!!
the kids came to sing some patriotic songs to our visitors....

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...