THANKFUL NOVEMBER: DAY 14
I am very thankful for traveling mercies for Logan and the rest of his crew. Yesterday, he got off the boat in Louisianna, flew to Houston, then hopped on a flight to Philly, then caught a ride with his captain who dropped him off at his apartment in MD. He called around 3:30 a.m. to tell us he was home, safe & sound. Many prayers to those who are traveling for work, on vacation, or visiting family, and for those who will be travling during the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January 2026 // Life Lately
JANUARY 2026 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Life Lately....... January was a COLD month....snow, low temps, wind, and ended the month with a frozen cree...
-
Somehow, (back in the 90's), I jumped on the Longaberger basket collecting bandwagon and spent wayyyyy too much money buying monthl...
-
-Monthly Recipe Challenge- DECEMBER Magnolia Table Cookbook - Joanna Gaines POTATO GRATIN MINI STACKS Got...
-
Peter usually asks for Lemon Meringue Pie for his birthday (his Nanny's recipe). I noticed that Pioneer Woman's Key Lime Pie is alm...

No comments:
Post a Comment