Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanful November: Day 9

THANKFUL NOVEMBER: DAY 9
I am very thankful to be able to take a vacation. Whether it be a weekend get-away to a nearby city, or a week long trip to Florida, Peter and I {and Nathan} enjoy the time we get to spend together, away from our busy life at home. We love trying out new restaurants, staying at a nice hotel or resort, shopping and sight seeing, but just spending time as a couple or family- uninterupted, is something I treasure and am very thankful for!

  • Peter and I have been planning to go away for a few nights for awhile, and I think it might finally work out to go next weekend. No plans, just hit the road! The planner in me is a bit nervous, but I know we will have a great time, wherever we end up! :O)
  • Nathan's Senior Trip is just over a month away! Yesterday, we got our travel packets......so exciting!!
luggage tags!!! :O)
  • I finally booked our trip for 2013!! Peter and I will be heading back to Florida for his 6th/my 7th trip to WDW in February! :O) We will check-in on Friday 2/15, and check-out on Thursday 2/21. More on the details later.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...