Sunday, November 4, 2012

more good things.....



  • I'm finalizing my order for Nathan's senior portraits. Here's a sneak peek.......
  • Another reason I love fall, I can't get enough of these...........

  • I switched out a few things on my mantel for November.
  • I was ready for trick-or-treaters yesterday. I played it smart this year though and bought candy we like, just in case there were left-overs......not much left though, we had about 45 kids stop by!
  • candy corn is a very good thing!
  • fall cleaning {yes, it is a good thing} I cleaned the den on Friday, so that makes 3 rooms down. Next up, the bathroom.

  • countdown to senior trip: 38 days to go!!!! We are meeting for lunch tomorrow to discuss some last minute planning!

  • Due to Sandy, our little vacation was postponed. Peter and I are hoping to get away somewhere soon...alone!

  • taking a nap on a Sunday afternoon {only after watching the Bears beat the Titans 51-20!!! As of this week's win, the Bears are 7-1.}


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...