Saturday, August 18, 2012

fun in the sun.....post 1

Last weekend, Peter, Nathan, Kayla, & I went to MD for the night. We had an awesome time....a much needed getaway! We fit so much into 2 days, and I took a ton of pictures, so I decided to break this up into several posts instead of one long one.
The weather looked iffy, so we weren't sure if our plans for spending the day in Ocean City would work out, but we headed there anyway and hoped for the best. After making a quick stop for Nathan's eye exam, we were soon on our way. Once we hit the boardwalk.....first things first, I couldn't wait another minute for these................
sprinkled with vinegar & salt...yummmmm

Peter wanted to try the bbq pork sandwich from Boog's BBQ....it definitely lived up to it's reputation! :O)
Besides the food, another favorite thing at O.C.........
I've gone to O.C. pretty much every summer since I was a little girl and I still get excited when I first spot the roller coaster as we go over the bridge. I love rides...my family thinks I'm crazy, but you fellow roller coaster riders out there understand the thrill of riding don't you? Nathan will ride some things, but doesn't care for anything too "wild", Peter won't ride anything. I was happy to have a riding partner this time, Kayla loves rides as much as I do. We headed straight to the Tidal Wave......
:O) :O) :O) :O)
Nathan & Kayla rode a few without me.....


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...