Tuesday, August 14, 2012

are you ready for some football???


I never thought I'd turn into a fan of football, but since going to my first ever game in 2010, I've been hooked!! Lately, I've been pinning lots of football stuff, including some delicious-looking- football-watching snacks! I'm so excited for the season to start!
We are Bears fans here at our house! Peter has been a fan since the early 80's...Nathan has been a fan since birth, and is the most devoted fan you'll ever meet. I jumped on the bandwagon too, especially after seeing an actual game!
Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC
Carolina Panthers vs. Chicago Bears Oct 2010


football whoopie pies

oven hot dogs

classic!

easy football pizza



jay cutler
....can't wait for the Bears' first game Sept 9th!!!!

Pinterest buttons Back to School Craft Ideas | Pin it Tuesday #Pinterest

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...