Friday, February 2, 2018

Five Question Friday: 02.02.18



02.02.18

Doing a then and now version of 5Q Friday....

{one} Do you get mani/pedis? If so, how often?

February 2012- manis every 2 weeks/pedis every 4-6 weeks.

February 2018 - haven't had a mani in quite awhile , but planning to get one soon! I get a pedi every month (or no more than 5 weeks). LOVE!!!

{two} What kind of car do you drive?

May 2016 -Peter traded in the Trailblazer for this baby.....


February 2018 - Peter decided to trade the truck in after finding some issues with it that may prove costly in the future. 

He decided to go back to an SUV and we are now the proud owners of a GMC Acadia!!



{three} When was the last time you cried?

July 2013 - Nathan's Graduation- for sure!


February 2018 - I watched "The Shack" a few weeks ago and balled my eyes out! I know there was some controversy about this movie, but it deeply spoke to me and watching this movie made me take a closer look at my faith and gave me a deeper understanding about forgiveness and healing. I highly recommend this movie, especially if you are dealing with a loss or struggling with forgiveness. 



{four} Are you a coffee drinker?

February 2015 - not a big coffee drinker - but love an occasional iced coffee.

February 2018 - well, this certainly has changed! While I still prefer cold beverages over hot ones, I LOVE LOVE my morning cup of coffee with my devotions and I even have a coffee center in my kitchen! 




{five} What's on your birthday wishlist?


March 2012 - a "good" camera was on my wish list....I wanted an SLR camera but debated about starting with a "bridge" camera. I ended up with an Olypus 14 mp 36x Optical Digital Zoom Camera {the bridge camera} which took amazing pictures, but later stepped up to a Canon Rebel!

March 2018 - This year, I will be in Walt Disney World on my birthday!!!!!!!!!

┌iiiii┐                                                            Happy Birthday!


{five} Name 3 things in your fridge right now----->

April 2016 - feta cheese, a fresh fruit cup, and mushrooms.

February 2018 - fresh blueberries, whipping cream, and a bowl of left-over beef & broccoli that I made today.


Hope you will link up and share your answers to my new (revived) post thread.
Five Question Friday! :O)


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...