Saturday, February 3, 2018

{hello february}

I’m going to put my hands up and admit that I’m a coffee snob and I’ve done some slightly ridiculous things in the pursuit of a good coffee. This includes, walking 15 minutes out …

Two of my greatest blessings call me NANA!!

Rainy Mondays don't get me down ~~Happy Monday!!

Kayla had wisdom teeth surgery early on Tuesday morning, so Nana had an overnight guest! 

<3 <3 <3 

a little breakfast baking...

Raspberry-Banana Smoothie

a cold winter morning = devotions and coffee in bed

39 days until DISNEY!!! 
Fast Passes selected :O)

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the coffee is delightful

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...