Sunday, February 4, 2018

{day book - february 2018}


02.04.18

{outside my window}

cold / rainy / 43 degrees

{on my to-do list}

more organizing!

This month, I'm doing a 28 Day Organization Challenge!


{in the kitchen}

I made breakfast for one this morning - I usually don't cook breakfast but a rainy, Sunday morning is a good exception! 


for dinner: steamed shrimp & homemade cocktail sauce 

{favorite quote of the week}
Deuteronomy 31:8, The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. #heartroots
This was a verse I read this week and it really stuck with me! THE LORD HIMSELF GOES BEFORE US...WOW! What a comfort and peace we have knowing this!!

{from the Pinterest board}

I LOVE SMOOTHIES....so why not try SMOOTHIE (ACAI) BOWLS???

11 Stunning Smoothie Bowls That Are Healthy And Delicious AF

Acai Bowl how to #SkinnyFoxDetox [ SkinnyFoxDetox.com ]

I'll be picking up all the stuff to give these a try!! They look so yummy!!


{one of my favorite things}

Valentine's Day!!!
Photo by Heidi Bigler-Mahkorn • PicMonkey: Photo Editing Made Of Win

Peter and I are planning a little Valentine's Day overnight get-away and I'm sooo excited!! It's been awhile (hopefully last V-day wasn't the last time???) since we went out to dinner and stayed in a hotel--just us! <3 Much needed! I also love getting the kids little special gifts too! 
We will be home on the actual day 2/14 - so I'll cook a special dinner and I may even bake! LOL

<3 <3 <3 

❤️Happy Valentine's Day






No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...