Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016 {Round 2}

Happy Thanksgiving Flowers Thanksgiving Card
11/24/16


Celebrated Thanksgiving today with our traditional dinner at Mom & Dad's house. There were a few more empty seats this year: Peter and Nathan at work, Kayla ate with her family, Sissy hosted Thanksgiving with Bruce at their house, Liz's back was out, and Lois got her usual delivered platter. Soooo.....it was a party of 5 for us today! Mom, Dad, Derek, Mitch, and myself carried on, eating wayyyy too much of the yummy turkey and all the trimmings.  Mom and I made a few dishes yesterday, and I spent the whole day there cooking with momma (Derek & Dad pitched in too!). Thankful for good memories, good food, and good fellowship!! 







thankful - grateful - blessed

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...