Monday, November 28, 2016

Thankful November {Day 28}


They are getting better ! I have moments of knock backs and incredible pain and anger but they're lasting less and less. As soon as this anger, resentment and pain lifts I can move to my next chapter and never look back. Right now I'm not strong enough to fight them.

DAY 28 - MUSIC

How exciting it is this time of year...and one thing I LOVE is the music! I love the traditional carols, the old Christmas hymns, and holiday music by today's artists, like Kelly Clarkson and Mariah Carey. I am thankful for the little things, like blogging, time to blog, Christmas music, the tree all lit up, & peppermint hot chocolate. 




Right click on image to save, or click on image below to take you to Flickr to download

Quote Of The Day - As you start and end your day, be thankful for every little thing in your life. You will come to realize how BLESSED you truly are. Universal Royalty® Beauty Pageant <a href="http://universalroyalty.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">universalroyalty.com</a>

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...