Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Happiness Project: July 2015 (part 3 & 4)

The Happiness Project
July 2015
Buy Some Happiness

 
MONEY

 
Part Three: Spend Out
 
Use things up, give things away, throw things away. Spend out. Replace used, worn, or broken things. Use things, don't store them away for "someday".
 
I hate when people call me mean. Honestly, I don't even know when I'm acting mean so don't try to make me feel bad about myself
 
Preciously Me blog : Don't save things for a special occasion, everyday of your life is a special occasion
 
 
 
Part Four: Give Something Up
 
This can be different things for different people. Quitting smoking, over-eating, staying up until 3 a.m., cutting back on social media, overspending, buying lottery tickets, getting rid of cable, or something as simple as cutting back on eating out or less frequent trips to buy coffee . I have to think about this one. What could I give up that would make me happier? It will probably be food-related, since (a) I really want to lose a little weight, and (b) I spend way too much on food. This will be something I need to work on.
 
Tips To Lower Your Grocery Bill Week by Week, Month By Month!  Includes printable meal planners and other free printable household forms.
 
How to stick to an all cash grocery budget - it's not easy only spending cash at the grocery store, but it's an amazing way to get your family's budget under control. This post makes figuring out how to stick to your all cash grocery budget easier and doable.
 
How a Food Budget Got Us Out of Debt (And 4 Steps to Help You Create Your Own Budget)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...