Friday, August 7, 2015

photo dump friday....

Logan took this photo at work. This view is definitely a perk to his job! 

This photo was posted on Nathan's Facebook wall. Taken at city dock in Philly. This view, on the other hand, not a perk of his job. (To a Mom, it looks like a scary place for your boat to be tied up.) He looks pretty content though!

 
When we have a few minutes to spare, I love driving around looking at homes. 
This one really took my eye! :O)


 

Aren't these the cutest kitties you've ever seen????
 
 
from the last storm....
 


[4/52] photo challenge: people

I am so guilty of being too wrapped up in my "busy" life. I am thankful for those times when God puts people in your daily path and you stop to say hi or catch up and focus on other people and what they have going on in their life. On Tuesday, as we were parking for lunch, we ran into Billy who was out with his group for the day. We hadn't seen him in awhile and it was so nice to run into him. He seemed happy to see us as well, and we talked for a bit, then I asked if we could take a picture with him. Billy was my classmate and neighbor for years. I am so happy that he is happy and doing so well. Everyone seems to love him. I am glad we ran into him, and hope we brightened his day as much as he did ours.


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...