Thursday, July 23, 2015

thoughtful thursday {V}

skipping the letter U and on to
 
-V-
 
Something I love: Valentine's Day
 
Valentine's Day Wedding Decoration Ideas
 
 
Something I don't: when your vacation ends....
 
End of vacation ecard
 
 
 
Place I've been: Virginia Beach
 
Virginia Beach Boardwalk – Virginia Beach, VA
 
 
Somewhere I want to go: Vermont
(I have passed through, but I would love to take an actual vacation there)
 
Lined with 1,000-foot cliffs, this Vermont winding road is closed in winter. In the earlier days, only a footpath and trail for horses existed here.
 
Food I love: Veggies (all)
 
Highlights of the Harvest:   The rocky driveway path existed when Griffith bought the property. By adding the rectangular gravel terrace, he made the old-fashioned strips look clean and modern.
 
When to buy "in season" fruits and veggies! "Just a helpful tool to tell when to get things at their freshest"  @allthecooks #recipe
 
 
Movie I've seen: The Vow
 
The Vow (2012) - voor als je eens geen actiefilm wil zien maar een bijzonder levensverhaal.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...