Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Happiness Project: June 2015 (part 3 & 4)

The Happiness Project

June 2015

Make Time For Friends

FRIENDSHIP
 
Part 3: Show Up
 
 
A big part of friendship is just showing up.
I'll be there for you. -Friends
 
So grateful for the friends in my life. :: This is one of my favorite prints by artist Lori Portka. Today (October 29) is her once a year BOGO sale on prints!
 
Except for this crazy world will always take us to the same place because like it or not I'll follow you across this country :P
 
You've got a friend in me... you've got a friend in me..... our friendship will never die.
 
 
Part 4: Don't Gossip
 
 
It is so easy to get caught up in gossip and passing your opinion.
 
Simply Living By Faith
I need to read this every morning!
 
If you spend time praying for people instead of talking about the you'll get better results.
Words to live by!
 
 
 
And luckily there comes a time in your life when you don't really care if they gossip about you....
 
I HATE Gossip and I don't gossip its lame and useless.
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...