Friday, March 20, 2015

my birthday.....

The BIG 5-0....


Seriously though, I don't feel 50 and I can honestly say I didn't mind turning 50 at all. I feel so blessed to be happy and healthy and to be surrounded by family and friends who make me feel special and loved, not just on my birthday, but everyday.

I had another awesome birthday this year, which stretched out all week (and there is still some celebrating left to do). :O)

Mom and Dad gave me $$ and Mom made me an oatmeal cake - a favorite! My family is weird and rarely want a traditional birthday cake. D-E-L-I-S-H!



I got the sweetest gift from sister that I opened a few days early.
 
 
 
 
 

I got lots of cards, some birthday $$, a cute mug & tea from my bff Wanda.



Thanks to social media, I got lots of birthday wishes via the boys Facebook pages, Instagram and Pinterest. I got these from my sweet daughter in-law.....







Tonight, Kayla showed up with a gift from Nathan (who is away at work) and she gave me an itunes card. :O)

A wireless speaker for the ipod he gave me for Christmas and the BIGGEST card I ever received. It pops open to a bouquet of flowers. LOVE IT!!!


My birthday celebration will continue on Tuesday when Peter and I go away for the night (my gift from him). We'll also get to see Logan & Lindsey on the way home. :O)

I feel very blessed!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...