Friday, March 6, 2015

5 on friday: feelin' spring-y??

 
Feelin' Spring-y!!


(one) Easter Lush....yes please! :O)
Hoppity PoppityThe Immaculate Eggception - Yellow


(two) all things green....treats for St. Patrick's Day! 

St. Patrick's Day Treat      shamrock-pretzel-pops3



(three) bright blooms...a new "spring-y" wreath for the front door!
(just waiting for the snow to go away to hang it!!)

This wreath is made from dollar store floral stems.


(four) spring-y nails......

Handtastic Intentions: Nail Art: Daisies #nailpolish #handtasticintentions


(five) spring birthday.....

It's my birthday month and a special birthday at that....the BIG 5-0! Yikes!
I've been so preoccupied with this yucky weather that it has crept right up on me and I haven't made a wish list or any special plans.

Peter asked today what I wanted.....hmmmm....how about an overnight getaway??? We have to go to Baltimore soon, and I suggested making a night of it to celebrate my birthday. I think I know the perfect place!!! :O)

once a year, go someplace you've never been before

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...