Thursday, March 26, 2015

thoughtful thursday {C}

-C-


Something I like: clouds




Something I don't: criticism

Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already. -Dave Willis Quote #quote #quotes #quoteoftheday
source:pinterest

Place I've been: Charlotte, NC


Somewhere I want to go: CHICAGO

Chicago, Millennium Park at night  posted December 16th, 2009 by Everywhereist (Travel Blog)
source: pinterest
Food I love: Caprese Flatbread

A Caprese Ciabatta Flatbread spiced up with a roasted garlic spread, roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and a balsamic drizzle! A simple and quick dinner!
source: pinterest
Movie I've seen: Captain Phillips

Captain Phillips - one of the best movies I've ever seen! :O)
source: pinterest




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...