Thursday, March 12, 2015

thoughtful thursday {A}

Bringing back Thoughtful Thursday with a weekly ABC Challenge....starting, of course, with the letter A.


-A-

Something I like: Amazing Race
The Amazing Race.  I get to travel to places I would never have the opportunity to visit otherwise

Something I don't: an attitude.....
~ I just have to post this again. Perfect timing. *

Place I've been: Assateague
Wild pony on the sand dunes of Assateague island.

Somewhere I want to go: Australia
Snorkeling At The Great Barrier Reef, Australia.I want to go see this place one day. Please check out my website Thanks.  www.photopix.co.nz

Food I love: Asparagus Bundles
Asparagus Bundles from Trisha's Southern Cooking on FoodNetwork.com -- I think I would try this without the brown sugar

Movie I've seen: An Officer and a Gentleman
Song: Up Where We Belong : Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes  Video: Final Scene of An Officer and a Gentleman, Debra Winger and Richard Gere

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...