Friday, May 9, 2014

weekend catch-up {part 3}

The sunset was gorgeous! I tried getting a few good pictures as we drove back to MD.


We had dinner at Riverside Grill (where we are having the rehearsal dinner). We needed to finalize the menu and I wanted to see how the room we have reserved is set up.
 Dinner was delish as usual! They have added a seared tuna app (Peter's favorite!).
Peter got steak, I wanted to try their Crabby Chicken (since it was a menu option for our dinner). I had never had it there before......it was a winner! How can you not love grilled chicken topped with hot crab dip??? Actually, I could probably just make a meal off of their fries.....the best!!!! :0)
 
We got up early on Sunday to do a little shopping before heading home. 
It's a good day when you have time to browse Marshall's and Lowe's 
just leave me in Lowe's garden center!!!
......and have lunch at Panera! I love, love their Napa Almond Chicken Salad!!
and dessert for the road!! :0)

A quick trip to Sam's Club (and the obligatory stop in Wal-Mart).....and we were back home.

What an awesome weekend! It would have been even better if Logan had been home, but we will get to spend a few days with him next week....NEXT WEEK!!!! Just 8 days until the wedding!!!!! :0) :0) :0)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...