Friday, May 9, 2014

book club: week #3


Book Club Day....
week #3
Chapters 9-12

Questions
7) Do you remember things you found out about your spouse after you got married that you didn't necessarily know beforehand?
We were so young, I know there were probably lots of things we didn't know about each other. We dated for awhile and learned quite a bit about each other, but that isn't the same as being married, and REALLY knowing one another! ;0) 

8) What was the first fight of your newlywed days?
I know it had to involve money.....he's a spender/ I'm a saver....

9) In chapter 7, Melanie discusses finances. Do you have a budget you stick to every month?
Continuing from the previous answer........We I have a budget that I try to stick by and do a pretty good job......Peter isn't always on board or just relies on me to take care of bills/saving/budgeting. This is something I am STILL trying to get him to be more interested in. I think money matters should be a joint venture.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...