Tuesday, May 13, 2014

built-in stylin'

I finally bought a few things for the built-ins. Here's what I've done so far.....
turquoise glass with jute (Marshall's)- driftwood sailboat (made by my Dad)
grey weathered wood frame (Marshall's)
wire covered clear glass cylinder (Marshall's)- brown candle holder w/ turquoise candle (already had)
white weathered wood frame (Marshall's) - monogrammed plate (Hobby Lobby)
stacked books w/ mercury glass ($5 Big Lots find) - turquoise bird (Hobby Lobby)
turquoise bowl (Marshall's)

canvas lined wire basket (Marshall's) ....can you tell I love Marshall's! :0)

I found the lanterns I wanted on clearance @ Marshall's!!! $20
I bought both the large and smaller one, but the large one was HUGE!!
I had planned to put both of them together on top of the bookcase, but it was too big.
I put the larger one under the end table....for now....
I like how everything looks, so far, but I may switch out a few things if I see something I love.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...