Sunday, May 11, 2014

coral bedding + deal of the day

One of my new favorite colors is coral, but I really haven't found a spot in our house to use it {yet!}. I was looking for comforters for one of the rooms at the b&b, and found the perfect set.


photo source: walmart.com


It has a bright coral medallion print on one side and reverses to a tan trellis print on the other side. The set includes: a full comforter (the size I needed), 2 shams, and a set of coordinating tan printed sheets. It is lightweight, made very nicely, and cost only $39.99!

If you are looking for a new comforter set to perk up your bedroom, or are re-doing a guest room on a budget, this is the perfect choice. I ordered online and also got free shipping!
photo source: walmart.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Buy nursery and baby bedding at Mothercare including quilts, duvets, pillows, sheets and co-ordinated bedding sets at great prices. Link: bespokebabybedding

Unknown said...

One of my new favorite colors is coral, but I really haven't found a spot in our ... beddingqueen.blogspot.com

Maximilian said...

One of my new favorite colors is coral, but I really haven't found a spot in our house to use it {yet!}. I was looking for comforters for one of the ... lbeddingking.blogspot.com

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...