Tuesday, May 6, 2014

weekend catch-up {part 1}

What an awesome weekend we had! On Saturday, while Peter took Nathan to Baltimore to get back on his boat, I spent the morning with Lindsey catching up on all things wedding!! Lindsey has done an amazing job planning and taking care of every detail, it is going to be so beautiful!

We headed over to her brother's house for the shower. Her SIL Angela did a great job hosting the shower!
All of the food was d*e*l*I*s*h and so were these cupcakes!!!
love this!!
LOTS of gifts!

playing the Right-Left game...
sweet Maddox :0)
Lindsey's cousin Ashley framed a mat with the (handwritten) lyrics of their first dance song. This will make a great wedding keepsake when they add the picture from their dance. 
the beautiful bridal party.....
Ashley, Danielle, Nickie, Angela, Lindsey,  Kara, Libby, & Caitlyn
the mamas....
my sister, Julie, Lindsey, me, and Mom

take home gift: homemade hand scrub <3

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...