Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Quizzy.....

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I {love, love} to wrap!!! I'm not a huge fan of gift bags....unless it's a hard to wrap item.
2. Real tree or Artificial? We bought our first real tree this year a love it.
3. When do you put up the tree? We put ours up on Dec 1st this year...usually within the first couple of days in Dec.
4. When do you take the tree down? Soon after the New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog? It's something I really haven't tried, although my family loves it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I shared about my favorite childhood gift here.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I do, it's one I've had for years. I'm hoping to get some pieces of the Wilow Tree Nativity....soon????
8. Hardest person to buy for? AND 9. Easiest person to buy for? I'm combining questions 8 & 9, since the answer to both is my mother-in-law. For years, she never wanted "anything"....she was VERY hard to please, fortunately, she has pretty much become my easiest because she only wants gift certificates for getting her hair done!! Easy peasy! :O)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I've already posted about my love of giving/getting cards....this is a definite MAIL CARDS!!!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I really can't think of a worst gift.....
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Our family favorite: National Lampoons Christmas Vacation...THE BEST!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
around Thanksgiving
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? I'm not sure about this, but I'll say no as I wouldn't admit it anyway!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I {love} Stollen Bread at Christmastime.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? a mix of red and clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? of course!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? usually a bow, but I bought a star this year and decided it looked better without a tree topper.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? The boys would always open one on Christmas Eve morning, then we open the rest of our gifts after dinner. On Christmas morning, they would open their gifts from Santa.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? complain-y people........
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?  Red/clear lights, and the ornaments are a collection of ornaments that we have gotten over the years. I try to buy/make at least one new ornament each year.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? on my wishlist: a purse, gift certificates, pjs, Willow Tree Nativity pieces......on my "if I could get anything" list: a nice camera

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...