Wednesday, December 21, 2011

busy....busy....busy




 It's such a busy time of year...............only 4 days until Christmas! Peter & I went to MD last weekend. We shopped {yaaa!!! finally finished!!!}, had a yummy dinner at Outback, drove to O.C. to see Festival of Lights, and finished the night by heading to the movies {New Year's Eve} at 10:30 p.m. 
Ocean City, MD

Festival of Lights

I've been busy this week.....
I made white chocolate pretzels

lots of wrapping...........

& more wrapping...............

Oh yeah...we got Disney mail!! Our trip is just 3 weeks away.....

and the new rug came.....I really like it!

I still have lots to do.....more cleaning and baking....dinner here on Christmas Eve....candlelight service....visiting family & friends.....busy....busy....busy!!


2 comments:

Ashley Eskridge said...

I LOVE that rug! Where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

The rug looks awesome!! So does the room:))

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...