Monday, December 19, 2011

DIY Project: Binder Ring Mini

Yes, I do have another obsession: binder rings! They come in lots of sizes, are just so handy and make it so easy to put together a notebook, or mini-scrapbook. I've been looking for an idea for storing the many user names/passwords I have scribbled on note paper all over the place, most of which I can never find or remember!! Do you know how many times I've forgotten a password???? A fellow blogger shared this idea on Pinterest, here is what I came up with:



For this project I used some scrapbook "scrap" paper, a few embellishments for the cover, and a 2" binder ring to hold it all together. I divided the book into sections alphabetically and used my label maker for the dividers. Now, whenever I register on a new site, I make a card for it with the web address, my user name, and my password and add it to the ring. I keep this in the desk drawer, right by the computer. No more searching for passwords!! This was my first project using binder rings, but I'm already working on a mini-scrapbook. I'll share that project soon!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...