Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011.....part 3

Christmas celebration part 3.................
On Thursday, Logan and his girlfriend Lindsey came home for the night. He missed Christmas {his year to work}, so they finally came to spend a little time with the family.


Everyone, again, ate more yummy food and received lots of awesome gifts! I think Logan's favorite gift though, were the "moose mugs" that Nathan gave him.
Our favorite Christmas movie is "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", and they've always loved the part with cousin Eddie drinking eggnog out of the moose mugs!!

We had a wonderful time together {even though it was much too short}!! We said our goodbyes yesterday, and they headed back to MD to have yet another Christmas celebration with her family. Things are so different now that Logan has moved away. This was his first trip back home since he left in Aug., but I can see how happy he is. He's now making his own memories! Each year brings new people, new experiences, and new traditions into our lives. I am so thankful that even though I know it will be stressful, hectic, and at times, a bit crazy come next December, I can look back on this year, and all the years past and remember just how wonderful this time of year really is! I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome Christmas! Addison made my blog too:)) She is such a doll. That mug thing is TOO FUNNY! I know it is so crazy the month of December, but like you said, I wouldn't have it any other way when I really think about it:)

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...