Friday, December 30, 2011

5Q Friday...12/30


1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet? I have this khaki-colored trench style long raincoat that I've had forever. I keep thinking it's something I'll eventually pull out again but never seem to have the nerve to wear it...{it needs to go to Goodwill} I did finally replace it with the cutest raincoat from Land's End {color: pink begonia}.

2
. How many random blog readers have you met? haven't met any random blog readers.....although I do have a few friends/family members that follow my blog...:O)

3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
We are a family of night owls, so you know we have always watched the New Year come in...complete with watching the ball drop in Times Square {via tv of course}, and a few fireworks!!
 4. What are the gas prices where you live? right around $3.22

5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
I don't usually make resolutions because I never seem to stick with them. I guess the resolution I've made the most over the years is to exercise more. I start off great, but sometime around mid-January, my enthusiasm seems to wear off, and I'm back to my old habits again. Maybe this year...............

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sticking to a NYE resolution never works for me either. Oh well, we have good intentions I guess!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...