Saturday, February 23, 2019

[SATURDAY VIBES]

S A T U R D A Y    V I B E S 

I love those unplanned, random Saturday morning visits!

We took a detour back to Nana's house and stopped to feed the ducks seagulls! LOL
Rowen LOVED it!!!







and said HELLO to Gozzy :O)


Snack time.....

****whipped cream & sprinkles make everything better!

Lunch: PBJ/ Strawberries & Whipped Cream/ white chocolate chips/ and a pouch! 
This little guy can eat! <3

working on our fork skills :O)

He loves to "mix" - then gives us a "taste"...."mmmm" :O) :O)
another future helper in the kitchen with Nana!



Rowen loves to play and especially loves when I make up new games to learn.

an empty oatmeal tube (I covered mine in colorful paper) + a deck of cards 
Toddlers use their fine motor skills to drop the cards in the small slot. :O)



XOXO

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...