Sunday, February 24, 2019

{God's Beauty}


I've been capturing some beautiful pictures of the sky, landscape, water, sunsets, just some gorgeous photos of the views I see everyday. It's funny how different they look depending on the weather.

I took the next few photos this week, during a little break in the otherwise gloomy, rainy weather!




Simply gorgeous!
----------------------------------------------------------------

 Earlier this month, I did a challenge of taking a photo from the same spot over several days. Snow on the first day gave it a very different [bleak] look from the usual vivid landscape.

Same View - Different Day

02.01.19



02.02.19
[low tide]


02.03.19
[cloudy skies]

02.04.19

Same view.....same bridge....

but it was so much prettier on the other side!

B R E A T H T A K I N G



-----------------------------------------------------
Barge load of water during our "Water Shortage"
Several boatloads of water brought over during that week.


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...