Thursday, February 21, 2019

Valentine's Day Getaway [Annie's Paramount Steak & Seafood]


02.09.19 

We chose Annie's Paramount Steak & Seafood House for our date night. The atmosphere, service, and most of all the food, did not disappoint.


I got the Lobster & Filet ---it was ah-mazing!! <3


 Peter got the Maryland Crab soup as an app.....


and the top sirloin & sesame crusted ahi - which he said was perfect!


Although we were stuffed....we shared a slice of Red Velvet Cheesecake for dessert. <3


We had heard good things about Annie's from friends and they definitely were right about it being an awesome spot to celebrate Valentine's Day! We will return on future trips in that area. :O)


The view at night from our balcony was absolutely beautiful! I am so glad we chose the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake and I'm also glad we splurged for a room with a balcony - what a gorgeous place! I already want to go back!!


<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...