Tuesday, February 12, 2019

{day book - february 2019}



02.12.19

{outside my window}

rainy and in the 40's


{in the kitchen}

TACO TUESDAY

We had a meal from Every Plate -
Easy Chicken Fajitas w/ zesty sour cream
(I added rice and salsa w/chips)

{from the Pinterest board}

graphic tee ideas

Custom Plaid Holiday Tees | Jane

Stand Tall Pineapple Tee Vinyl Pineapple Tee Shirt Flowy

Happiness is Being a Nana Shirt Grandma Nana Life Soft Tee | Etsy



Red Buffalo Plaid LOVE shirt

{favorite verse/quote of the week}

The most wonderful thing I decided to do was share my life and heart with you.

{morning coffee}

Salted Caramel Mocha Latte

{on my wish list }

new sheets


{what's on tv}


my favorite new show!
Watch A Million Little Things on ABC. Oh how I love this show. I am enjoying watching the characters develop.






No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...