Monday, February 4, 2019

wool dryer balls + essential oils


H A P P Y   M A I L

Shipment #2 from Grove Collaborative arrived today!

In this shipment I chose the 

 * wool dryer balls + essential oils (goodbye dryer sheets) 

* GC Bubble Up Soap Dispenser & Dish Brush Set 

* GC Rosemary & Lavender Bath Soap (free) 

* Mrs. Meyers Honeysuckle Room Freshener (free) 

I spent $24.15 (free shipping) plus I earned a free product on my next order. I really do see a difference in the quality of these products compared to what I had been using. Also, I love that they are more economical and environmentally friendly. If you haven’t used @grovecollaborative - give it a try and get free products with your first order of $20+ with my code 

https://www.grove.co/referrer/39600358/

#myfavoritethingsmonday


-------------------------------------------------

#thriftandtell

~Vintage Jars~

Perfect storage for the wool dryer balls + oils! 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...