Thursday, January 3, 2019

Grove Collaborative Review


I finally gave Grove Collaborative a try! With a purchase of at least $20, you will receive 5 free Items including Mrs. Meyers products. 

{January}
In my first order I got: 


  • Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap, Dish Soap, and Multi-Purpose Cleaner (all 3 free)
  • Method Glass Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner, Toilet Cleaner, and Dish Pump Refill
  • GC scrubber/sponge set (free)
  • Seventh Generation Auto Dish Packs
  • free GC Glass Spray Bottle

My first Grove Collaborative order came to $20.95 (plus I used eBates for an extra $2.00 cash back) = $18.95 (and earned a free product in my next order). 

This is an easy way to shop for cleaning products and other household items and will auto-ship the items you customize monthly. Products are environment friendly!

I will share what I get from Grove each month - already know which items I'll try next! 

If you haven’t used Grove Collaborative - give it a try and get a free 5 piece set with your first order of $20+ with my code! 

https://www.grove.co/referrer/39600358/


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...