Monday, January 7, 2019

{devotions routine}

{morning quiet time}
☕️ I prefer mornings for my quiet time, the earlier the better. I confess that if I don’t take that time as I start my day, I usually don’t end up fitting it in. I usually spend between 20 minutes to an hour on my devotions, depending on how early I started my day and what I have going on. 



This month my devotions include: 
• NIV Bible 
• Savor by @sniequist (I started over again for 2019) 
• 100 Days to Brave by Annie F. Downs 
• Mornings with Jesus 
• a daily devotional like Upper Room/Daily Bread or In Touch 
• a daily verse 
• a weekly devotional “Hope Your Heart Needs” 
• notebook and pen for journaling as I read 



#devotions #reading #morningmotivation#morningroutine #morningquiettime#nivbible #read #pray #faith #hope#morningswithjesus #dailyverse #savor#shaunaniequist #100daystobrave#anniefdowns #intouch #biblejournaling#notes #dailydevotional


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...