Sunday, January 20, 2019

[home office space]



desk refresh • day 20 #simplicitychallenge2019 @simplified 





Even though I mostly use my Mac I still can’t part with my desktop 🖥 

• I keep my most-used office supplies in a kitchen drawer that I’m going to scale down on and start storing in these 2 desk drawers instead 




• I swapped out the three mirrors for the farmhouse clock (@hobbylobby


BEFORE:


AFTER:


BOARD & BATTEN:
The board and batten is actually thin strips of wood nailed directly to the drywall. Thicker strips were used at the top. This was a super easy (and CHEAP) project Dad and I did a few years ago. I still love it! I painted the top a dark color and the "board & batten" white. 



#organization #desk #vintagedesk#deskrefresh #simple #organize #declutter#asimplifiedlife #clean #deskdecor #storage#office #officespace #homeoffice#declutteryourlife #deskspace#creativespace #mydesk#simplystyleyourspace #minimalism#keepitsimple

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...