Friday, January 18, 2019

{bedroom refresh}

I've been working on a little bedroom refresh since before Christmas and it's finally coming together. A few of the challenges from the #simplicitychallenge2019 have helped get the bedroom simplified and organized (and pretty!). 

bedding: Ikea / pillows: hobby lobby/ pom-pom throw: target

lambs ear swag: Hobby Lobby 
sign: Smallwood Home


We each have a small bedside table ---
lamps + (magnolia) wire basket: Target

-CLOSET CLEAN OUT-



Major clean out! I had 4 bags of clothes that I donated and feel much better. :O)
I still want to do a capsule wardrobe, so I may scale down even more. I'll share more about that later.


coats & jackets 

I didn't like the mix-matched hangers, so I bought some new ones and got a great deal.
Here is the link ----> Huggable Hangers


- t-shirts in bins #konmarimethod

- jeans/leggings on the shelves

This one didn't apply as I only have two formal dresses from the boys weddings 
(which I'm keeping in case we go on a cruise). 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The inspiration room for my bedroom refresh was from blessed_ranch (IG).


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...