Monday, December 31, 2018

{my word for 2019}



For the past few years, I have chosen a word for the year. Last year my word was SAVOR, to be more in the moment and enjoy and soak up all the good things God has blessed me with. I actually found this word coming to my mind many times during 2018 as I spent time with my grandkids or had a little quiet time for myself or with family and friends.

This year, I chose the word LESS. I’m always in a constant struggle with too much stuff, too much on the schedule, even too much worrying. I want to scale back in many areas of life and focus on what’s most important —doing less extra activities, having less stuff to try to keep organized, and having less distractions that keep me from enjoying things and freeing up more time. Time to simplify - less really is more!

#lessismore #less #goal #wordoftheyear#2019 #scaleback #simplify #simple#keeplifesimple #onelittleword#newyearnewyou #enjoy #declutter#minimal #minimalist #enjoythelittlethings#newyear #wordof2019 #2019word


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...