Tuesday, December 27, 2016

It's Christmas!!!

This home alone stuff is becoming a pattern. 

Advantage of Peter and Nathan changing tours mid-year = finally being on schedule with Logan. 

Disadvantage of changing tours mid-year = they both missed Christmas AGAIN!!! :O(

So.......my Christmas has been way off again this year. No baking or cooking this weekend, no presents had been opened yet, an empty house and nothing stirring on Christmas morning. 

I slept in until 10:30!!, made myself breakfast, and got caught up on instaStories videos on IG (which I'm a little too obsessed with!!).


Spinach & Mushroom Omelette, Slushy Punch, & Coffee


Julie and Derek came in on a late boat!! 
Derek opened a few gifts, then we headed over to Canton for a visit and a snack. 
We went back to Mom & Dad's afterwards to exchange our gifts.
I couldn't wait to finally open a few presents! :O)




I gave Mom a Letter Board (I am sooooo jealous!!)





I got some Meyers Hand Soap from Julie! I'm the biggest nerd, 
but I was so excited about finally getting some of this! 

(and I even got the seasonal Orange Clove scent!!
I mean, it's just the little things!!)

She also gave me some super soft socks and monogrammed soap. LOVE!! 

Mom and Dad gave me black boots, a monogrammed/birthstone necklace, an Ipad case, Philosophy Snow Angel, bath bombs, lotion, and the cardigan from Stitch Fix. LOVE!!



I was literally like a kid at Christmas...literally!! <3 <3 <3

On Monday, Mom cooked Christmas dinner! Holiday Ham....yummmm!! :O) There was lots of game playing and lounging afterwards.

Today, I will visit Lindsey and Kamry for the night, <3 <3 <3 then yaaaaaa!!!! Peter will be home on Wednesday!!!! So, at least two more Christmas gatherings before Christmas 2016 is in the books (or I guess in my case, on the blog!). :O) :O) :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...