Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book: August 2015

 
For Today...August 8th
 
 
Outside my window....
 
after many HOT days, the past two have been so nice! Much cooler and less humidity. The tide was very high tonight, and looked so fall-y!
 
 
I am thankful....
 
that Peter got his new job!! :O)
 
 
I am wearing...
 
my pj's.
 
 
a favorite quote of the day....
 
No one is sent to you by accident. You have something to learn from everyone you encounter.  -Gabrielle Bernstein
 
 
 
 
on the calendar....
 
 
 
AUGUST
7 days- August 15/16/17 Logan and Lindsey (& Allie) visit!!
9 days- August 17 Peter starts new job
19 days- August 27/28/29 Homecoming

SEPTEMBER
26 days- September 3 Logan's birthday
30 days- September 7 Labor Day
33 days- September 10 Football begins!!!!
36 days- September 13 Bears first game [vs.Packers]

OCTOBER
57 days - October 4 last night at b&b
84 days - October 31 Halloween
 
NOVEMBER
110 day- November 26 Thanksgiving
 
DECEMBER
139 days - December 25 Christmas
 
 
 
In the kitchen....
 
 
Peter marinated and grilled steaks and I made asparagus bundles. YUM!
 
 
 
In my garden...
 
 
flowers are in full bloom!
 
 
From the board room (Pinterest):
 
bathroom inspirations....
 
Gorgeous bathroom!
 
Such a beautiful floor!
 
The New Bathroom: Sink, Tub and Tile Trends for 2014 and Beyond | Apartment Therapy
 
Love the gray subway tile!
 
 
 
 
One of my favorite things....
 
Love this show! TRIP FLIP
 
LOVE....LOVE this show!!!! :O) :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...