Thursday, August 6, 2015

thoughtful thursday {Y}

-Y-
 
 
Something I like: Yankee Candles
 

Yankee Candle Fireside Treats Large Jar (New for 2013) by Yankee Candle
 
Something I don't: yelling


raise your voice, not your words

 
Place I've been: (New) York


 
 
 
Somewhere I want to go: Yosemite National Park



Not just a great Valley...but a shrine to human foresight, strength of granite, power of glaciers, the persistence of life, and the tranquility of the High Sierra.
 
 
Food I love: Yogurt



My current favorite snack, so good!! chobani flip almond coco loco.  #GotACoupon #breakyoumake

 
 
 
Movie I've seen: You, Me, & Dupree



Another one that I watch every couple of months for the funny!
 
 
 ......and this winds up this Thoughtful Thursday ABC Challenge!

[I'll be starting a new ABC Disney Challenge next week]

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...