Thursday, July 16, 2015

thoughtful thursday {T}

-T-
Something I love: tulips
This Pin was discovered by Christina Polites. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. | See more about pink tulips, pink flowers and tulips.
Something I don't: telemarketers
If a telemarketer calls, give the phone to your kids and tell them it's Santa!!
Place I've been: Tilghman Island, MD
Harrison's  Waterfront Bar in Tilghman Island, MD
During our stay in St.Michael's a few years ago, we drove to Tilghman Island for dinner at Harrison's Chesapeake House (a recommendation from one of the locals which did not disappoint). We loved our meal which included crab cakes and fried chicken along with lots of homemade side dishes served "family -style". It reminided us very much of our Chesapeake House. :O)


Somewhere I want to go: vacation in a treehouse....
(may take a little convincing to get Peter on board with this idea!!). :O)
A Treehouse?  This one is lovely and looks so romantic.  Easy access is a big plus.
Food I love: (sweet) TEA (no lemon)
Sweet tea made so darn simple!   You don't know southern style living if you haven't sipped on real honest to goodness sweet tea out of a mason jar while swinging on a porch swing and/or while rocking in a rocking chair in the sunshine.  Hmmm... Memories. :-)
Movie I've seen: Titanic
Titanic-I have been intrigued by the Titanic story since late 70's and have read a lot of material on her and was excited about this movie. I thought it was a good telling about the fateful voyage while interjecting a ficticious love story into it.



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...