Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book: July 2015

 
 
 
For Today...July 09
 
Outside my window....it is HOT!!!!!!
I am realizing more and more that I am not a summer person!
 This only happens in my house and in my vehicle...everybody else is just too darned cold-natured.
 
I am thankful....
that Nathan started his training on the barge yesterday
and that the boys got to see each for a bit in Philly as they crew changed!
 
 
 
I am wearing....capris and a Life is Good tee
 
Hello Sunshine 
 
 
a favorite quote of the day....
 
Make memories
 
 
I am creating....ummm...not a whole lot.....
I seem to be the least creative during the summer.
 
 
 
I am going....to (hopefully soon) go on our next summer getaway.....
(Peter's b-day gift from me!) :O)
 
 
In my kitchen....we skipped cooking dinner today and took a 2 hour nap instead.
We ordered out for dinner. :O)
(I think we could get used to this empty-nest life). LOL
 
 
 
In my garden....I got these lillies from the b&b.
The kitchen smells amazing!!
 
 
 
 
From the board room (Pinterest)....
 
August Photo A Day challenge list
I want to do this!
 
 
One of my favorite things....
 
Big Brother!
Meet the ALL NEW Cast of House Guests for Big Brother 17Big Brother 17 Spoilers | OnlineBigBrother Live Feed Updates
 
Big Brother 17 TONIGHT!! Can't wait. Live feeds...good bye sleep
I know.....but somehow I'm hooked! LOL
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...