Thursday, July 2, 2015

thoughtful thursday {R}

skipping {Q} and onto the letter

-R-

Something I love:

trying new RECIPES


 recipe LINK


Something I don't:

RAISINS
 
Bulk Mini Boxes of Sun-Maid Raisins, 6-ct. Packs at DollarTree.com

 

Place I've been:

REHOBOTH OUTLETS
 
Tanger Outlets | Rehoboth Beach, DE

Somewhere I want to go:

on a RIVER CRUISE
 
Stunning sunset behind the American Queen. Enjoy a Mississippi river cruise & experience the history, heritage and culture of America’s heartland aboard a genuine steamboat like the #AmericanQueen! http://www.pleasantholidays.com/PleasantHolidaysWeb/HTMLPagesDisplay.do?screenName=cruise_usa.html

Food I love:

ROAST


(Mississippi Roast recipe HERE)



Movie I've seen:
 
I just watched RAIN MAN a few nights ago.
It had been years since I had seen it and I forgot how much I loved it!
 
Selfish yuppie Charlie Babbitt's father left a fortune to his savant brother Raymond and a pittance to Charlie; they travel cross-country.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...