Sunday, September 1, 2013

Welcome September!!!


I'm always happy when September rolls around, mainly because I just {{love}} Fall, but it also means a busy summer at work is coming to an end. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my job, but for me summer means work, and not much else. I work pretty much every day all summer.... on Memorial Day, and the 4th of July, and Labor Day weekend. I would love to be going to the boat docking with Peter today, but this weekend is one of our busiest of the season, so I'll have to skip it again this year. :O( In the meantime, I have some fun things coming up that I am really looking forward to.....

2 days until Logan's birthday!!! :O) (9/03)

4 days until football season! :O)  (9/05)

9 days until the we go to the O's game!!! (9/10) ......crossing our fingers that Nathan won't miss it!!!!!!!<----this didn't work, he's missing it! :O(

36 days until the b&b season ends (10/07)

49 days until BEARS vs. REDSKINS in Washington ??? (please be home Nathan!!!!)

60 days until Halloween (10/31)

88 days until Thanksgiving (11/28)

115 days until Christmas (12/25)

Lots of fun and time with family to come! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...