Friday, September 27, 2013

5 on friday: hooray for fall!



Linking up for 5 on Friday and this week it's all about:
                               FALL!

{one} Some of my favorite snacks show up at the grocery store this time of year, like.....caramel apples!!
my absolute favorite!!!
I actually like them cut in slices
 ......perfect snack with a Diet Coke! :O)

{two} A close second to caramel apples, is candy corn!
OOOPS! Gone already??? :O)

Candy Corn in a Jelly Jar

{three} FOOTBALL!!!!!!
The Bears are looking good so far......3-0 going into week #4 against the Lions.
We love having Sunday Ticket and being able to watch all the games!

From now until February, you will see Nathan in nothing but Bears gear! :O)
We ended up nixing going to the game next month. The seats that were left for the $$ were not that great. Nathan was okay with not going, so we are okay. Which brings me to #4....

{four} Another thing I just love about Fall.....
end of work for me=mini-vacation!!!
I have no clue where we'll end up going this fall. I do have a few ideas in mind, I just need to see if Peter is on board!! More on this later......but with 10 days of work left....we soon need to be making some plans!!! :O)

{five} This weather......
is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!! :O) :O)
These are just 5 reasons why I love Fall!
Fall :)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...